Morocco surf guiding


L. is great surf coach and knows all the best spots inside out. Here he takes a group surfing at Killer Point in Taghazout, Morocco. Although it can be a heavy wave it's not called 'Killers' because it kills you. (Still I do think there is some truth in this, my first session there included hugging of some rocks and a very personal encounter with a weaver fish!) The real story is that during their trek north, killer whales can be seen passing by, how amazing! I never saw them unfortunately...

1 comment

  1. Hi Dear,

    i Like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Useful For me.

    Yoga Surf Morocco

    Get a unique spiritual experience of holidays and Yoga Surf Morocco. Find your inner peace with daily yoga lessons & meditations @ desertsurfmorocco.com.

    Visit Now - http://desertsurfmorocco.com/yoga/

    ReplyDelete

© Liskov | Surf, Yoga, Art, Food, More...
Maira Gall