Morocco Must Haves

I am going on a little trip to Morocco soon, here is my must have list!
I always like to wear a tight bikini top, and Billabong has some great new styles for the coming season. As I am a natural blonde with blue eyes and fair skin, I make sure I take a hat with me at all times. This one I've had for a while but it's still available and as there is a sale going on at Billabong you might score it with a discount! 

Boyfriend jeans are always stylish and a great option if you don't want to wear shorts, which could be awkward in a Muslim country. As the nights get quite cold, I always take my favorite Finsiterre Merino pieces. They are great for layering and provide a lot of warmth. My trusted Birkenstock sandals have been with me on all my adventures. From climbing mountains in Mexico, walking Shibuya crossing in Tokyo, to wading trough rivers in Thailand, these babies are always to be trusted. 

Dr Bronners magic all-one soap is a lifesaver, especially in countries where you might get a nasty tummy. Wash your hands, your veggies, your clothes, your baby, your pet...all possible and great value! And last but not least, I am ALWAYS cold, especially when surfing. Xcel has provided me with warmth since 2009, and their infinity line is awesome. Never cold again in the water!

1. Billabong bikini top, €41,95


2. Billabong boyfriend jeans, €47,90 (sale!)


3. Billabong hat, €19,90 (sale!)


4. Finisterre Merino Hoodie, €50,95 (sale!)


5. Birkenstock sandals, €68,95


6. Dr. Bronners all one liquid soap, €13,90


7. Xcel 4/3 infinity frontzip wetsuit, €330,-

No comments

Post a Comment

© Liskov | Surf, Yoga, Art, Food, More...
Maira Gall