Recipe: Amazing after surf smoothie

On request, the recipe for my amazing after surf smoothie. This one leaves you satisfied and picks you up for session number two (or three)!

☼ 2 bananas

☼ 1 cup of (mixed) leafy greens like kale, chard, spinach, arugula

☼ 1 cup of (mixed) berries like blackberries, strawberries,

☼ 2 scoops or tsp hemp protein  (use one without added flavor)

☼ 1 tbs powdered superfood mix, I use Forever Beautifull mix bij Zest for Life but you can use just any mix you fancy, this one enhances the berrie flavor in the smoothie.

☼ 1/3 unwaxed, whole lemon

☼ 4 dates

☼ 1 cup of unsweetened, or better, home made almond milk

Put everything in your high speed blender, rrrwwwraaaghhhwwwrrrrr, and enjoy!

I usually make a double batch and pour it in a used empty glass jar, and take it with me when I go surfing. This baby is sure to take you trough the day. Do you have a favorite after surf smoothie? I would love to hear your recipe, comment below.



No comments

Post a Comment

© Liskov | Surf, Yoga, Art, Food, More...
Maira Gall