Yoga with Chanti Mai



Yoga with Chanti Mai from Xena Maria Evers on Vimeo.

Spring is really in the air and since two weeks I have been giving myself a little kick in the butt: I want to do yoga every day, everydamnday!
I gave myself a little present: a subscription to a wonderful yoga school around the corner of my house, and now most mornings I drag myself to class. When I'm not able to join their morning lessons, I take an online class from some of my favorite yoga teachers.

Right now, I want to share this beautiful video of my friend and great yoga teacher Chanti Mai. This video was shot in a very less-than-ideal moment of her life but if you look at the strength, grace and flow she maintains, she is an inspiration for everyone!

If you are interested in her story, read her weekly posts 'The Moroccan Fairytale' on Moderne Hippies (Dutch only!).


No comments

Post a Comment

© Liskov | Surf, Yoga, Art, Food, More...
Maira Gall